Pages

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

You don't bring me flowers

You don't sing me love songs anymore... (Well, actually you've never even come close to singing me love songs ... unfortunately...)

I don't advise that you blog at Fast Cupid anymore. FC is no longer supporting blogs at Fastcupid.com. It's highly questionable to me whether they're going to continue to support them at their third-party sites like Nerve.com. I've stopped blogging at FC. Now I will never go back. I've proven all that I need to prove. I'm still blogging at TalkWarrior.com

I drank Wood Alcohol by accident last night -- and right before a date that I had to cancel. Very embarrassing. It truly was an accident. I would never for any reason whatsoever drink this stuff knowingly. I thought it was a cup of water, because I stupidly drink water out of the same plastic cups as I do to sterilize my nose hair clippers with wood alcohol. This would not have happened had I been so tired. But I knew the folks at the emergency room thought my explanation was insane. They looked at me like I was crazy and asked me if I had drank it on purpose.

I love how in the discharge sheet it says in the Final Diagnosis: Isopropyl Alcohol Ingestion. No duh! I could have told them that. It gives me no information about what I should eat, why I'm still nauseous, how I should treat this condition. Just pages and pages of endless, useless, canned bullshit. I have dates with women this week, so I need to know whether I'm going to survive these dates without upchucking. Furthermore, I don't want to upchuck while the urologist exams my prostate tomorrow. That would be very embarrassing and I will make a mess of the poor guy's examining room. I try very hard to avoid embarrassment. I think I've had enough for one week, though my upcoming dates will probably top any embarrassment that I've already suffered this week.

BTW, I don't see any good reason to write original content anymore for my blog. I might put some of my letters to you on my blog, like this one. Don't worry, I will mask your identity as LA WOMAN, and not say any identifiable information about you.

Did you hear my Bastard Brood of Che on Itunes?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh, dear, hope you feel better.
I saw your new pics--like them, but the polo shirt ones I think don't do you justice--a bit baggy and few can look good in a polo in my opinion.
Not trying to be a critic, though.
The FC site does not support blogs but I did get them through mod bee.
take care

Dickie said...

I'm okay. Made it through one prostate exam and one date without an upchuck! Yay!

I actually take that as a compliment that I don't look good in a Polo shirt. What really bothers me about those photos is my skin tone. There is very bad light in my apartment and my friend's camera sucks. My skin tone is very pale. It doesn't have that sickening yellowish color. I continue on in my quest to get a decent goddamn photograph. May I'll go back to my squinty Florida photos.

Anonymous said...

Hysterical. I seriously hope you are making this shit up.

Dickie said...

You gotta be kidding me. You can't make this shut up.

Who is this, the guy who's doctor his doctoral dissertation on me? I have decided that this is going to have to cost you. I'm charging you $50.00 a blog entry for now on.