Pages

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Non dependent on psych meds

Below is part of an interesting personal ad I just found. She would not be interested in me. I am not really dependent on psychiatric medication, but take them. I would not really be comfortable with someone who was anti-psychiatric medication also. A lot of people who think they're normal could use psychiatric medication.

I actually like the fact that she likes to stay home and have mac & cheese. I'm lactose intolerant and cannot eat this stuff, but I appreciate its trailer trash quality. It would be something I would want to do with a woman if I could.

Im a normal every day girl looking for a respectable guy, who's non dependent on psych meds. confident, and social. I enjoy going out for dinner or staying home having mac & cheese! I'm easy going, funny and fun to be around. If your interested let me know.


What I despise is the pretense. For example, women saying that they like to go to the theater. I know right away that these women are fakers because the theater in Boston sucks, and anyone with any class and taste would say, "I like to take trips to New York or L.A or London to see the theater."

No comments: