Pages

Monday, March 23, 2009

Yet another letter to LA Woman

You read fast! I am reading women's online dating profiles. It is is very bland reading. And half of them say, "I like the to see the cup as half full." One woman even says "You should have the ability to see the cup as half full even when it is half empty." I kid you not! I am beginning to think that women buy ready-made profiles at some type of Profile-Mart. I mean, they're all the same. I couldn't bring myself to write any of these woman, thank God.

Chuck Palahniuk. That bastard! If I ever get this thing produced everyone will think I stole whatever you say is in Chuck's book.

Nobody reads this screenplay without getting offended. Some people get, really, REALLY offended. I was naive when I wrote it. I didn't realize that you cannot write something like this and ever dream that anyone would produce it. You have to do it yourself. I don't have the money.

I will send you the draft of The Losers Guide to Survival when it because available. I have a rule that it cannot be over 50 pages. Your criticism will be much appreciated, as it is my pipe dream that I can make money off of this thing.

-Ed

No comments: