Pages

Saturday, March 14, 2009

I'm paying for this hug.

Look, I said a lot of angry stuff in my Hug at gunpoint blog. Some was just angry talk and some was hyperbole. I know with me sometimes it's hard to tell the difference. I am only now just beginning to cool down after yesterday's date. There's more I could say about this ugly (on the inside) woman Elena, how she bitched and moaned that I wasn't eating properly, how she bitched and moaned about my not finishing my food because I have trouble swallowing, and how she bitched and moaned about how I should get this problem fixed by a doctor. (And remember, I am paying for my meal and hers, that she didn't even have the fucking courtesy to thank me for.) This is only a fraction of the shit I am not telling you about this asshole woman. I could tell you more, but I'm not because I'm tired of thinking about her. She is a scourge upon my existence.

I am going to keep it cool. I will not engage in any forms of contest or competition with any asshole women in the future, though I do regret not overtly offering Elena the chance to leave when, obviously she wasn't happy and chose to insult my intelligence by making up cockamamie subtle hints that she wanted to leave. Other than politely giving rude women the opportunity to leave or just plain leaving myself, there will be no major deviations in my game plan. If women want to be assholes, let them be assholes. I will remain polite and cool and buy them their food and probably still ask for a hug. And why shouldn't I ask for a hug? I'm paying for it!

I'm Mr. Fucking Cool. These assholes my have traveled around the world and may be pretty large in their own minds, but they are not a fraction as cool as I am.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"And why shouldn't I ask for a hug? I'm paying for it!"

Wow...just...wow.