Pages

Friday, March 13, 2009

Personal ad response to Momus

This woman was 33. My rule is not to mess with women under 36, but she looked at my profile on Fast Cupid on two separate occasions and her age range was a surprising 28-43. So I thought, what the hell...

I see that you have viewed my profile. And I don't think it's the first time. So let me just make one thing clear: You're too young and too beautiful to be viewing my profile. I'm 43. I am the elderly. You look really hot, and it is not out of the realm of possibility that I could suffer a coronary, just from looking at your photos. Do you want that on your conscience? I think not! So kindly do not endanger the lives of the aged.

On second thought, for the love of God, please write be back!

BTW, I got your intro line (well, at least I found the reference), but I cheated with Google.


-Ed

No comments: