Pages

Friday, June 19, 2009

This is why I quit dating…

This woman uses the word “great” three times in the first four sentences of her dating profile Self-Summary (below). That’s almost once a sentence. And then she has the audacity to say men should “move on” if they want a casual encounter with her. I wouldn’t dream of having a formal encounter with a woman that has everything so fucking GREAT! Shit I wouldn’t even want a causal encounter or to even accidently brush by her while walking past her on the train. People like this make me squirm.

My Self-Summary

Well I am 36 and very happy with my life. I have a great job and own my own place so I'm doing pretty well. I have great friends and family that I am very close too, I love spending time with them. So basically I have a great life and I am just looking to find someone to spend it with. I am not on here for casual encounters, so if that is all you are looking for please move on.

2 comments:

countrygirl said...

What is the education level of this girl? Perhaps her knowledge of adjectives is very limited...

Dickie said...

You know I don't remember her education level. I think she was in banking/finance. I think she just a very boring person.