Pages

Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Michael Phillips: Portrait of a loser – Part 5 (Grammar)

Okay, let’s go back to the letter. This issue is not what really pissed me off about the letter (we will get to this, believe me), but let’s examine Michael Phillips’ dis of my spelling:

p.s.
that's "ceased", not "seized". you can't even complain properly...

I find it puzzling how a fucking cocksucker who calls himself a writer is disrespecting me about spelling when he can’t even use grammar correctly. For example, right on MJP’s About page, he writes:

At it's peak, the site attracted one new visitor every minute.

I suspect that this error will be fixed very soon now that I’ve pointed it out, so if you click on the page the error will probably be fixed. However this error was there at the time this blog post was time stamped. The grammatical error is that you don’t apply the apostrophe to “it” when indicating possession. I have corrected MJP’s error below:

At its peak, the site attracted one new visitor every minute.

I am a terrible speller. I also have terrible grammar, but I was deprived of oxygen at birth and probably suffered brain damage. I had to go to this asshole special school. Most of the kids at this school could barely read. I’m not asking for sympathy. My point is this: I have brain damage – what the fuck is Michael Phillips’ excuse? He is a big shot published writer. Shouldn’t he be able to use grammar properly?

Again. Michael Phillips is a living contradiction. An unbelievably pathetic loser. This will be Michael Phillips’ pathetic legacy: My pathetic blog about him. This is the most fame he will ever receive. Michael Phillips is truly an embarrassment to me, and I think a disgrace to the human race.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

because of a typo?

Unknown said...

Typo? I don't think so, Michael. The apostrophe key is way at the other end of the keyboard. You were, at a minimum, hazy on that grammatical rule. You would think with all the self-publishing you do and all the bashing you do of people who cannot spell that you would know better. But you're really just a dumb motherfucker human shit. Take it like a man, Michael, and just shut the fuck up.