Pages

Sunday, June 07, 2009

Michael Phillips: Portrait of a loser – Part 3 (Better than booty)

I usually don’t need fodder but sometimes when I’m hard-up I hit Youtube in search of booty. The trouble with booty is that it becomes boring after a while. All those big asses flapping around start to look alike. The booty just wasn’t working for me that day and I was really bored and needed to get off. I remember having looked at some photos of Michael Phillips earlier and I thought about how feminine and beautiful he was. So I searched Youtube until I found this really fem guy called Michael Phillips playing guitar all sad and melancholy-like that sure as hell looked like the smog.net Michael Phillips -- but this guy said he was 26, and Michael Phillips says he was born in 1960. Maybe it was a young smog.net Michael Phillips. Maybe it was the bastard son of smog.net Michael Phillips. Who knows? Who cares? It was some great, girly masturbation fodder.

While Michael Phillips is human shit, and I intend to elaborate on this, I have to concede that Michael is more beautiful than most women.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dickie,

Wow. You have carried this hate for mp around for a decade. Mp is a loser buk wannabe turd. He did not deserve a decade taking up space in your mind. Who won? He was rude to you once or twice ten years ago and then he forgot all about you. You kept him alive in your mind for a decade.

Now, since you have hated him for this long, the least you should do is hop a plane to his city and give him a good old fashioned beat down. I will help you feed a printout of that email to him. The longer it takes him to eat it the more of his fingers we fucking snap! That turd. Buk would have hated him. You can feel free to clean his clock.

Dickie said...

I do not destroy that which is beautiful. So no, I will not do anything to physically damage MJP, especially his delicate face. I will be challenging the cocksucker to a number of contests, all in good time.

I have no money and cannot afford to fly to him, so I am hoping that he will accept my challenge and fly me to him, using the proceeds of his self-publishing efforts. Or, he can always fly to me.

You can send him an e-mail about me if you wish. It does not matter. He will eventually know about this. This may even be MJP, for I don't know for sure if you are not him. One thing I can definitively say is that the most fame MJP will ever get is from my pathetic blog. This will be this pathetic human shit's lasting legacy. This is the greatest amount of fame this loser will ever get.

Stay tuned. There will be more to come...

GKHL said...

Are you talking about this Michael Phillips?
http://www.chicagotribune.com/entertainment/movies/chi-michaelphillipscritic,0,3725832.storygallery

You can take him.

Dickie said...

The world is full of people named Michael Phillips. I only make claims about the asshole who runs smog.net.