Pages

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

State of Bastard Nation

Dear fellow bastards,

Bashing smog.net’s Michael Phillips has at least temporarily reinvigorated me and given me purpose to blog. I have so much to say about this asshole that I literally need to organize all my ideas and write them down in a notebook. I am not sure I will be able to make the July 1st deadline of closing down the blog, so I’m granting this blog a temporary stay of execution. I am not however optimistic about being able to maintain this blog beyond the MJP Bashathon because I have quit dating, and have divorced myself from the FastCupid asshole blog community. So there is no drama in my life that I can think of which is worth mentioning. There is just a lot of despair and loathing. This stuff is good for fiction, but I don’t see it making good blog. Unlike MJP, I quit writing a long time ago because self-publishing and publishing in ass rags like Mother Road is just plain beneath me and undignified. What does it matter if ten people read your shit in an ass-rag? It is really pathetic.

Believe it or not there are human shit vastly worse than MJP. These people are called Literary Agents. I refuse to deal with them. Unfortunately I will probably have no outlet after the MJP Bashathon and my existential crisis will only worsen. But fortunately I have discovered this great, cheap, psychopharmacological drug, that you don’t even need a prescription for called Malt Liquor.

I am formally declaring that followers of Bastard Universe are members of what I am coining as Bastard Nation. (Very original concept, eh? Well, at least I’m honest about my sexuality and my religion, unlike other people in “Nation” marketing campaigns.)

You, my four readers, are my bastards, except for Camus Girl, Beverly, and IOG (Iraq Occupation Guy). So, actually, that leaves Michael Phillips as the only actual bastard.

What I would like to do is be able to host images (some of them copyrighted) on another account that is free, and link to them from here. I used to have a lot of fun mocking people (mostly Republicans), and the war effort in the early days of this blog, but I had to remove the images because billions of assholes on the Internet were linking to them and stealing my bandwidth. Any ideas?

Your Head Bastard

Dick Richards

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That CUNT MP probably does not have the permission to publish this photo on one of his shit sites.

http://smog.net/comments/index.php?aID=8&name=Charles%2520Bukowski

He's a cunt.

Find the actual owner of that copyright and you can give MP a legal headache!

-- IOG

Dickie said...

MJP has no respect for other people's copyright law yet he copyrights all his own shit.

Bill said...

Those are mjp and Greg Smith as kids. mjp is on the left.