Pages

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Michael Phillips: Portrait of a loser – Part 8 (Horror of Nancy Grace)

Michael Phillips (MJP) of smog.net, Professional Loser

A horrible thought came to me the other day, which was what if I was actually able to persuade Michael Phillips that he was human shit? The chances of this are remote. MJP is delusional. He writes shit like this, calls it poetry, and attempts to sell it. He thinks he is something that he’s not. There are a lot of people angry at MJP. They may even be more angry at him than I am and want to kill him. If MJP either kills himself or some madman kills him, do you know what’s going to happen? That horrible fish-face, Nancy Grace, is going to whine and moan for at least a week about me, and attempt to implicate me in MJP’s death. She will claim that I stoked the furnace. Under political pressure, The US District Attorney, AG, or whoever, might even try to implicate me as well. And I’ll spend the next ten years in Leavenworth. But It’ll probably be less than that because I’ll probably get shivved to death long before I ever get out. They’ll probably use some obscure clause in the Patriot Act and charge me with domestic terrorism or something like that. Maybe I’ll be sent to a supermax.
Michael Phillips is sort of like the big retarded kid who got held back for three years when you were a kid and took sadistic pleasure in beating you up. You fantasized about learning Kung Fu one day and beating the shit out of the kid, but when you see the retard in BJ’s as an adult with his really ugly wife and his pathetic fat son that looks like a clone of him, and they all have those stupid, far-off looks on their faces that you see in dogs … the scene is so pathetic that you don’t even sneer. You just feel sorry for the fucker.
MJP: While it is true that I would kill myself if I were you, I would also kill myself if I were a lot of people. I just have higher standards. Accordingly, please don’t kill yourself. Instead, try not to be a fucking asshole. Help a blind person get across a street. Give a poor homeless guy a dollar. Don’t self-publish your art anymore. It is very embarrassing.
MJP Haters: Please don’t kill MJP. Please don’t physically harm him. Be cool. MJP is the retarded kid who got held back for three years. He is too pathetic to harm. And if you think I’m exaggerating, take another look at his poetry. Really, folks. Let’s just be cool. I don’t want Nancy Grace complaining about how heinous I am and implicating me in MJP’s death. I don’t want to live in a supermax. I like to take two showers a day. They only allow one shower a week in a supermax. I don’t want to get shivved, and I don’t want to have to shiv people in order to prevent getting shivved or raped or whatever ghastly things my fellow cons might want to do to me … all because of Nancy Grace.
I actually hadn’t even begun to bash MJP. But I want to put the brakes on this before Nancy Grace gets involved. I will however issue this warning: Should MJP or any pro-MJP people defend MJP on this blog, I’m dropping a dime to the IRS. If MJP is actually moving copies of his self-published crap, I want to make sure the IRS is aware of this. Anyone who supports MJP should give careful attention to my warning. I am not a person who takes being fucked with lightly.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, looks like you really told this mjp character who's boss.

Dickie said...

Good. MJP, has just earned himself a call to the IRS. I hope he's reported the 100 copies of his books he's claimed to have moved.

Anonymous said...

Good luck. I tried to call the IRS a couple months ago to report my next door neighbor. I've witnessed that guy collect literally dozens of aluminum cans last year and I'm pretty sure he takes them to the recycling center. Now, I haven't had an opportunity to personally go through his 2008 tax return, but I have it on good authority from the guy who works maintenance for the apartment complex that he doesn't claim that income from the recycling center on his taxes.

Anyway, I spent the better part of two hours trying to get through the automated system to finally talk to an actual person. When I did, they had the audacity to tell me that without some sort of concrete evidence they wouldn't even open an investigation! I'm pretty certain that it's against the Constitution. So, I wrote my Congressman an email, but I haven't heard back from him yet. You know how it is with bureaucracies.

The wheels of justice turn slowly, brother, but let me assure you... they do turn. Best of luck.

Dickie said...

This couldn't be my friend Michael Phillips, now could it? Certainly he is too important a poet to be bothering with this backwater blog. I don't know who he is, but he sure is getting his panties all in a bunch. I think he's threatening me too. What are the wheels of justice going to do to me, beat me to death with an old Mother Road mag? Is he kidding?

Getting back to the IRS issue, this is exactly why everyone reading this who has contempt for a human shit known as MJP should get on the phone and call the California state and federal IRS. They cannot ignore multiple complaints. You don't have to give your name. Just drop a dime at a pay phone.

Anonymous said...

Nope, I'm not Michael Phillips. I'm just a freedom-loving taxpayer like you. And the wheels of justice comment wasn't directed toward you. I'm just saying that we have a long fight in front of us, but keep the faith - we have an airtight tax code and thousands of competent IRS employees on our side, and we will prevail!

But anyway, do you know this guy's middle name or his SSN or something? A cursory search of whitepages.com found over 300 Michael Phillpses in California. We really need to have our ducks in a row before we make the call and nail this guy.