Pages

Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Personal ad response to Snarky

Nobody reads profiles. Legislators don't read laws they vote on. Why do you expect people to read profiles? Men don't put in much effort to write you because you have a pretty face. They feel they have little chance so they Mickey Mouse a response. I don't blame them.

I've never heard of "The Fall" and "The Cramps." I barely know of "Joy Division." Joe Strummer is dead and I don't see the point in listening to or being interested in music anymore. For me music and my whole damn youth died with Strum. I can't listen to it anymore. And even if I wanted to, it's just so damn loud. I am too old for live music.

I could probably out film/documentary snob you. This is evidenced by the fact that my alias is the name of a documentary about Werner Herzog. (Nobody gets this. Nobody!) I eat bacon every day, and this is against my religion. This is how much I like bacon, or perhaps how much I have contempt for my religion, or both. Clint Eastwood circa 1975 is okay. But I'm into Spaghetti Western Eastwood.

Yes, I want children. I like children. I think they're beautiful. But it's not like I will commit suicide if I don't have them. I'll live.

-Ed

No comments: