Pages

Friday, April 17, 2009

Reprint: Dr. Hebe's Sex Advice for Men

This is reprinted from the Fast Cupid blog that I deleted.

Original Post Date: Dec 11, 2008

Dear Men,

Please stop bitching and moaning about your wife not giving you fellatio. I do not want to hear about the physical neglect your penis endures.

If I were to tell my whiny male friends the reasons why they don't get their penises sucked, they would probably get offended and wig on me. So I don't. But here are the reasons:

1.) You have an ugly penis, and you shouldn't blame your wife for not felating it as no person in their right mind would want to.

2.) You ask your woman to felate you. YOU NEVER EVER ASK A WOMAN TO DO THIS! You shouldn't have to. You are just the epitome of uncool.

If you had a nice penis and truly knew how to make love to a woman, you wouldn't have to ruin my day with your talk of your nasty penis.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol

-- murette