Pages

Saturday, April 04, 2009

Another of the many posts I've deleted from the OKC blog

Fast Cupid no longer has blogs, but nobody actually read them, so you could pretty much get away with saying the most outlandish shit. The bloggers there are mainly a New York crowd so they are not fucking uptight as hell like people in Boston. You can't faze New Yorkers. I can't say too much here. I have to be very careful. I have to tiptoe through the existential crisis of my life here. I feel like I'm writing for Disney.

I'm very depressed about a woman. I wasn't in the mood to take my usual medicine for heartbreak (Budweiser). If I continue to be depressed about her maybe I'll get drunk next week, though maybe not. I don't think any amount of drinking is going to help me with this one. I think I'll watch some schlock on the Netflix Roku thingee. I'm too depressed to sleep.

No comments: