This is reprinted from the Fast Cupid blog that I deleted.
Original Post Date: 12/26/2008
I tend not to judge a book by its cover and because of this I often date online women who have online photos which make it difficult for me to imagine sexing it up with them. When I meet them in real life I often find that these women are perfectly attractive and I would have no objections at all to sexing it up with them. Here are some online photo tips for women:
1. If possible, get a professional or semi-professional photographer to take your pics. A professional, very choreographed shot will make you look larger than life.
2. If you cannot get a professional to take your photos, don't do shots where the camera is positioned directly at your face. Unless you have perfectly proportioned features or bulging cheekbones, always hit the face at some angle. This will give the viewer depth and allow them to see curvature of your face. Female beauty is 90% in the cheekbone. Don't worry about any imperfections that you have. Emphasize the cheek, even if you don't have a large cheekbones or chubby cheeks.
3. If possible, don't choose which are your photos yourself. Have a bisexual or heterosexual man tell you which photos make you seem most attractive.
4. Never ever lick things or suck on straws or your finger (unless it is an obvious parody of Dr. Evil.)
5. Do not flaunt your breasts or any other part of your body which is good. By all means, if you have nice breasts or hips or legs or ass or whatever, show me, but do it tastefully. If you flaunt yourself you're doing two things: 1.) You're blinding me with lust and imparing my judgment. 2.) You're making me feel as though you're not very modest which makes me feel that you're not very cool.
6. Always have at least four photos. Why? Because the man will ignore the photos you don't look good in and concentrate on the good ones.
7. Always date the photos. If I see a woman that looks too young for her age, I will dismiss her immediately!
8. Holding animals are great and this sends out a great message, but make sure that you don't overdo it. Have some animal photos and some non-animal photos.
9. If you have children, do not include your children in your photos. There is no need for this and it will only scare men off. Just say in your profile that you have children, that you love your children, but you are not looking for a father for them. You are looking for a partner for you.
10. Don't have all your photos be famous tourist attractions around the world. People with bad attitudes like me will think that you're trying to show off.
11. You don't have to look happy in all your photos. Forcing smiles is very unappealing. If you don't feel like smiling, just be yourself, whatever that is. It will say much more about you. Have one smile photo so that you don't look too depressing.