Pages

Wednesday, April 08, 2009

This is bullshit I should be paid for this

Hi,

I saw your ad on Craigslist for freelance writers.

Two of my short stories have appeared in REAL: Regarding Arts & Letters. I also wrote a cover article for FoxPro Advisor.

My writing skills have landed me dates with some of the most beautiful and smartest women in the Boston online dating world. I have written some of the best dating profiles ever written. I know this because women around the world contact me and tell me this -- some want to meet me.

My favorite dating profile is at fastcupid.com My user name there is heebie_jeebie. Another profile is at okaycupid.com. My user name there is nowomannolove. Here is the full URL:

http://www.okcupid.com/profile/nowomannolove/

I also write a lot of stuff about getting dates online as well as my experiences with dating evil women. I do not consider myself a dating expert -- there are no dating experts, only survivors. And I am in the trenches surviving and experimenting and perfecting the art of dating without going mad. I do consider myself an expert personal ad analyst. I know what makes a good personal ad tick and I know what makes a bad personal ad bad.

Dickie Richards

No comments: