Pages

Saturday, May 09, 2009

Goodbye Talkwarrior

People following this blog will see that this blog is no longer hosted on TalkWarrior. That website was designed to promote my defunct radio show and it will be removed. It's not that I no longer want to do radio, I just don't have the time and energy for it. All the time and energy that I have must go into either attempting to breed or dealing with the ensuing insanity that this breeds. Theoretically this blog is supposed to mitigate my madness, but sometimes rash actions are committed after blog posts, so I'm not sure...

Now that I'm no longer hosting on my own server I now have more freedom to really go after people in a way that I didn't have before, because I no longer have to worry about people trying to subvert my web server. So if anyone wants to fuck with me, now would be the time to bring it on. (Well, actually, wait until I clear off my old server.)

No comments: