Pages

Thursday, February 24, 2005

Invitation to Che-Lives.com

Hi, I produce the TalkWarrior.com internet radio show. It appears as if someone from your community posted a comment to one of my blog entries about Che Guevara. Here is the URL:

http://talkwarrior.com/2005/02/che-guevara-racist-homophobe-and-anti.html

He seemed pretty upset about what I had said and claimed that my ideas about Che Guevara and your website are wrong. As I indicated in my comments, I am welcoming anyone from your community to come on our radio show and clear the record.

I plan to devote the first show of the new season to Che Guevara. This show is scheduled to air on 03/05/05 at 1:00 p.m. (Eastern Time). If you or someone else from your community would like to appear on the show, please let me know. We can find a time to do the taping that is convenient for you. I will be happy to pay for the phone call.

Moshe, the host of the show, agrees to be amiable and polite to any guest from your community that appears on the show. However, there are some tough questions about Che Guevara's bigoted comments that need to be addressed.

Dickie

No comments: