Pages

Sunday, February 08, 2009

Yes, I'm angry and bitter, what are you going to do about it?

I don't mind buying women food on dates. But there is no money coming in and I'm actually reaching into my savings to fund my dating activities.

This Friday I felt so angry at myself for inviting this woman to Chinese food across the street from the Dunkin Donut's we were to meet at. It cost me $30.00. She was what I would term as a longshot. (I mean what do I have in common with an Israeli woman who is into "spirituality" and does free-style dancing? NOTHING.) But I it was 6:30, I knew she was coming from work and hadn't eaten. So I asked her if she was hungry.

I should have not bought her any food on general principal. How come her gray hairs were not in the photograph? How come she looked ten years older than in her photograph? I could've handled the gray hair. I just don't like the deception. All this woman was entitled to was a coffee. I have to stop being so goddamn nice or I'm going to go broke a lot faster.

No comments: