Pages

Monday, February 23, 2009

Simulcasting my blog

I've decided at least for now to simulcast this blog on TW as well as Fast Cupid. I'll post the blog at TW first. This way I continue to stoke the TW furnish for that eventual day when I get my damn book done and do more radio to promote it. I also might get fickle again and delete the FC blog as I did before. I still feel extremely overexposed at FC, since I haven't officially quit dating yet. I might even post my milder blogs on OKC as well.

Dating is driving me mad. This apartment is. This work is. This life is. Must escape. Tomorrow I'm going to get real lost. I know the Canadian Geese are back. This is an extremely bad attitude bird but they sort of fascinate me. I know their hangouts. Want to check those guys out. Probably too early for chicks (the bird kind.) They will be dating probably, just like me -- and you. Then maybe I'll see a movie. I think the last movie I saw was that crappy "Slumdog Millionaire." (You sold out Danny Boyle!). I'll go to the Waltham Embassy probably and see whatever ... doesn't matter, just need to ESCAPE. Maybe I'll see two movies. Maybe I'll go to that brewery/bar place next door and get slightly plastered before I see the movie. Have never been there. I've got to have popcorn. Embassy popcorn is edible. And you know what, fuck my lactose intolerance. I'm having an ice cream bar. Maybe two. I'm going to enjoy now and pay later. You know, maybe I plunk down money for a six pack of the good stuff (Grolsch) and get more than slightly plastered when I get home, but I don't want to come home for a long, long time. I am not coming home until it's Wednesday morning! That is a rule! And I need nice greasy Chinese food. To hell with my diet! I need a 24/7 Dunkin' Donuts to hang in also, which reminds me, need to bring the MP3 player and put new battery in. Maybe I'll hit a 24 hour McDonald's or IHOP -- ooh now we're so talking! It is going to be so great tomorrow. If I even think about the misery of my life just once tomorrow, I'm going to kick my ass!

No comments: