Pages

Friday, January 16, 2009

Apology to Pacdaddy

I haven't been blogging here for some time, and the reason why is because I have been at Fast Cupid blogging. Recently I decided to stop blogging at Fast Cupid. Many people at Fast Cupid have sent me communications asking why, and they always start with "did you stop blogging because of Pacdaddy?" Pacdaddy is another blogger at Fast Cupid who became very upset with me when I questioned his belief that Cultural Anthropology used experimental research. In response, Pacdaddy started a counter blog to my blog, accusing me of Nazism, sexism, bestiality, all sorts of ugly things.

I have always denied that I stopped blogging at Fast Cupid because of Pacdaddy. But that's not the complete truth. A very large man who looked a lot like Salvatore 'Big Pussy' Bonpensiero from "The Sopranos," barged into my apartment one day, attempted to flush my head down my toilet, and told me that very bad things could happen to me if I continue to disrespect The Pacdaddy. I later learned that Pacdaddy is a member of one of the largest organized crime families in New Jersey.

Upon further examination of the field of Cultural Anthropology, I learned that Pacdaddy was completely correct, that I was completely wrong, and that the disrespect he showed towards Maggie Meade was completely warranted. Furthermore, I am a Nazi, a sexist, and my girlfriend is a sheep.

This is the full story of what happened, and a formal apology to Pacdaddy.

No comments: