Pages

Friday, January 30, 2009

I hate it

I keep forgetting that I'm no longer a Fast Cupid blogger. I'm my own man now and I can say whatever I please. I no longer have an image to maintain.

The truth is I only have dread and loathing about today's date, 3 hours and 14 minutes away. I cannot honestly say that for one second I thought this woman could provide me with a family. I'm out of my mind to think this, and she is completely naive to think that available men at my age, who aren't ugly, who aren't stupid aren't broken.

I dread tomorrow's date too. I didn't realize this until later, but she put down in her selection of races: Caucasian, Hispanic, Native American. Why not Asians and blacks? What the fuck is with her? If Denzel Washington was willing to have sex with her, what would she say to him, I don't have sex with blacks? I don't understand this racial preference stuff. It makes me nervous.

And I dread Sunday's date. Her photos are blurred. She is trying to go incognito. She wears big glasses like Yoko Ono. She looks like she could be Japenese. Hell, maybe she is Yoko Ono.

Oh fuck me. I hate dating. I am seriously thinking about posting a personal ad on one of those "poly" websites. I will have to "share" my woman without about ten other goddmaned freaks but at least I might get sex and wouldn't have to put up with all this goddamned bullshit and the fucking questions that I really have no good answers for. I feel like an imposter. I am just a poor shmuck on disability.

No comments: