Pages

Friday, August 10, 2012

Another, in a long line of out-of-control MBTA bus drivers

 

Aftermath of Kenmore crash involving T driver Lataria Milton (below).

Massachusetts Bay Transit Authority (MBTA) bus driver, Lataria Milton (above) was arrested recently after running over a meter maid, who has been hospitalized. It is alleged that the meter maid wanted Ms. Milton to move her bus from where she had illegally parked it. Ms. Milton did not want to move the bus, as she was eating her lunch inside of it. Ms. Lateria also smashed her bus into a number of cars. (Original story.)

The aftermath of the crash involving bus driver Lataria Milton.

Does this story sound familiar? This sort of thing happens all the time in Boston. Now I’m glad that I didn’t get out of my car the last time I was being harassed by a malicious bus driver. The bus driver probably would have run me over or smashed into my car with his or bus.

These people are sociopathic, dangerous, and out of control. I don’t know where the MBTA gets people like this. Are they on work furlough from local prisons?

I have been waiting many years for my job lottery ticket to come up with the MBTA. I am not psycho enough to want to drive one of their buses or trains – I just want to be a rail yard laborer so that I can work really slowly and be paid $17.75 an hour with full bennies. I don’t think that even if my lottery ticket came up, I’d be belligerent and homicidal enough for them to want to hire me.

No comments: