Pages

Thursday, July 30, 2009

My blah morning

I woke up obscenely early at ten o’clock a.m. with a horrendous headache. At first I thought it was a hangover headache, but I rarely ever get hangovers and when I do they are very mild. I made coffee even though I didn’t feel like it. I thought the coffee might make me straight. I had not drunk any coffee yesterday because my stomach was horribly acidic. I made some coffee and after one coffee my headache was magically cured and I was straight again.

I looked at OkayCupid and looked at all the women I would (sort of) like to write but don’t because I’m pretty sure I don’t make enough money for them.

I’m listening to Democracy Now. I do it every morning. They are going on interminably as usual. Amy Goodman is so whiney. I can’t stand her. Why don’t they make the show a half hour? There’s no need to do a full hour.

There was some kind of nasty rash on my ass that had kept swelling and hurt when I sat down. The swelling went down today. Thank God. I was afraid I was developing a staph infection.

I’ll try to get some work done. Another day, another no dollar.