Pages

Sunday, June 19, 2005

Fan mail

>
> I've got to go to my dad's today, but soon I will send an email
> about Ward Churchill and the discussions you had with the good
> reverend; just listened to it all Friday. Actually I agree with you
> both in ways.
>
> You have a great show, Moshe.
>
> Ernesto


Ernesto,

The big problem with the Churchill debate is that I talked like a mental retard. I used the wrong word ... I think it was "saturate." I did not mean to use saturate with terrorist attacks. I meant to say disperse. I wish the Rev would have corrected me on that. That is his job, to compensate for my low IQ.

I put out a new show BTW. If you're gonna dig up a rerun, The Sinai show to listen to is the Wediko show. Go to http://wediko.com and it'll redirect you to that show. This show wasn't done particularly well, but I really exposed a great evil. Unfortunately I never followed the show up with a press release or sent letters to all the Wediko's donors, so Wediko will continue to do evil to children.

Thanks again for your support.

Moshe

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Moshe: I was trying to rile you up with the "Jew Boy" handle, and it worked. In return you named me Deep Ear Canal! Cute! I actually liked being referred to as that! As with any orifice located on the human body, it can take on a persona of humor, or of sexuality, or of disgust. As for my ear canal, it's been abused by 12 years of noise in a steel mill.

As for the name, my apology if I offended you. Just trying to rile you up, as many acts of name calling are entended to do. I call my Dad the same thing, jokingly of course.