Pages

Sunday, July 08, 2012

“I copied this from the internet”

Below is the blubbery jerk who copied and censored my shit, put it on his blog, and didn’t give me credit.

jerk

The blubbery jerk created this post and said he “copied this from the internet.”

http://www.sodahead.com/united-states/is-che-a-racist-well-actually-was-he/question-1465419/entry

And where did this cocksucker get his material from? It was from me! It is my fucking original, copyrighted material. Here is where it’s from:

http://bastarduniverse.blogspot.com/2005/02/che-guevara-racist-homophobe-and-anti.html

And not only did he copy it from me, the cocksucker censured my material for profanity. This makes me even angrier. The dirty cock!

I doubt if the cocksucker even knew where the material came from. Most of the assholes out there don’t know where my material comes from. There are literally hundreds of idiots reposting my quotes from The Motorcycle Diaries without any reference to where the fuck it came from. I have changed the worldwide dialog about Che, yet does anyone give me credit? Does anyone actually read my blog? No. I get unemployment, a right hand, astroglide, and fat fucking assholes who copy my shit.

It gets worse. Neo-nazis are now using my Che quotes to support their asshole, backward beliefs. Che changed later in life. HE WAS NOT A FUCKING FASCIST!

I have some reason to believe that Bill O’Reilly did a piece on Che Guevara, based on the materials in my blog post. I have not seen it; however, I’m sure the dickhead used my blog post in an attempt to show right-wing morons how hypocritical left-wingers are, as if some communist mercenary who died 50 years ago enters into the political consciousness of democrats.

Copyright-violator-blimpo-man says in his website that he’d like to meet God. If I met God, I’d kick the bastard in the nuts for creating a world of assholes.

No comments: