Pages

Tuesday, March 01, 2011

MBTA ignores me of course, so I waste more time by writing the gonad suckers again

On February 4, 2011, I reported to the MBTA via this web form a driver acting inappropriately and endangering my safety as well as the safety of other drivers. The bus route number was #60. The date of the incident was February 3, 2011. The time was approximately 6:15 p.m.

I'm puzzled why no effort was made to contact me. I am curious how many complaints the MBTA ignores before bus drivers like John McCarthy are fired. (John McCarthy was an MBTA bus driver who was recently fired by the MBTA after being charged with being drunk on the job.)

Let me reiterate my demand for a copy of any electronic recording of the incident I reported on February 4. Also, I would like to know if there was any attempt by the MBTA to investigate this incident.

I have a right to this information, and I am exercising my right. I hope that we can resolve this issue amicably without my having to bring in a third party. You have two days to respond.

I will continue to keep the public informed, using my blog, of the MBTA’s lack of effort to ensure the public’s safety.