Pages

Friday, April 09, 2010

The genital suckers who insure my car

Arbella

Claims Department Head

P.O.Box 699195

Quincy, MA 02269-9225

Dear Sir or Madam,

On 26 March 2010, a Kia SUV, driven by Elizabeth Kim collided into the side of my car while I was parked. I contacted my insurance agency, [undisclosed]. Shortly afterward, a woman called me from Arbella to tell me that an adjuster will be contacting me in order to set up an appointment to have my car evaluated.


On 3 April 2010, someone who called himself Phil, who said he was with Arbella, left a voice mail for me saying that he was an appraiser and was interested in setting up an appointment with me in order to have my car appraised.


I called him the next day around 11:00 a.m. in order to make an appointment with him. He told me that he had already come by that day, and that he had already appraised my car. Phil asserted that there was no damage done to my car and objected to my assertion that the car had been damaged.


I am puzzled by why, if I was home, he did not ring my bell. Phil told me that he had taken numerous photos. Since there was a row of hedges not one foot away from my car, and a severe rainstorm going on at the time, I am puzzled by how Phil was able to take proper photos and be able to do a proper assessment of the damages.


The next day, when it was dry, I drove my car out of my space and took numerous photos of the damage done to my car by Ms. Kim. I have overwhelming evidence of scratches going along the entire length of the side of my car that was hit by Ms. Kim's Kia. Even after all that rain, I could still see the paint from Ms. Kim's Kia. I not only have numerous scratches, but a dent. I also photographed how my car was parked at the time in which Phil asserted that he took these photos, demonstrating that it was not remotely possible to do any type of proper assessment, had he in fact been there. I also have someone who witnessed my parking of my car, who can verify that my car was parked in the position that I stated it was.


I called Karen Cormier the next day and left a voice mail informing her of what had happened with Phil. I also asked her to contact me. She did not do so. No one from Arbella has contacted me since Phil asserted that he had done the assessment.


I demand that my car be assessed properly, by a professional assessor, and that he or she makes an appointment with me in order to go over the damages.