Pages

Monday, January 03, 2005

Moshe can at least face his God. Can you?

Hello Moshe

We will cancel your account as requested at the end of your paid billing cycle, 1-24-2005. Your services will still be available to you until that date, then your account will automatically close and you will no longer be billed. We're sorry to see you go and hope you've enjoyed our service.


Regards,
Live365 Team


Original Message Follows:
------------------------
From: "Moshe Moscovitz" <>
Subject: Cancellation notice (username: talkwarrior)
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2004 17:57:16 -0500

Earlier this month I stated to you that if you did not stop running military recruitment ads on your site that I would terminate my account with you by the end of the year. You sent me no response indicating that you were willing to comply with my wishes.

Accordingly, I am terminating my account with Live365, effective immediately. If there is any other steps I must take to terminate my account with you, please let me know. Otherwise, please send acknowledgement that the account has been terminated.



Username: talkwarrior



Moshe Moscovitz

No comments: