Pages

Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Yet another Live365 forum rant

I have pop-up blocking so I was unaware of these recruitment ads.

My station is in the U.S., and I take pretty strong offense to Live365's contribution to MY neo-fascist government's evil and illegal conquest and occupation of Iraq.

It is bad enough that I have to pay $20.00 a month to bombard my listeners with obnoxious ads. It's even worse that I'm paying to support the killing and maiming of innocent babies in Iraq so that my sissy Cheerleader President can overcome his sexual identity crisis.

Sissy in Chief


I'm seriously thinking of dropping my account with Live365 as well because of these recruitment ads.

And another thing. What is this dung? I can't use a profanity without it coming out as "moomoo." Live365's got a bad, bad attitude. Live365 is run by true students of Stalin.

No comments: