Pages

Thursday, December 23, 2004

Bye sheep, bye live

A number of people on this board have been bitching and moaning about the military recruitment ads that Live365 displays on this website like some kinda propagating bacterial outgrowth.

These bitchy moany sissies have protested these ads by terminating or curtailing their broadcasting.

I, on the other hand have decided to act like a MAN, and put my buttocks on the line and refuse to pay Live365's rent if they don't snuff the fascist ads by the end of the year.

For all you bitching and moaning sissies out there who hate the evil occupation in Iraq, but don't want to give up your pathetic little radio stations -- all I can say is that you are the trail of slime left by slugs emerging from a festering sewer hole. You want your cake and you want to eat it too.

You make me sick, sissies. You are worse than Live365! You're even worse than the fascist US Government. At least the fascists have gonads. At least they're willing to fight for a cause, even if that cause is evil. You are nothing but useless cowardly sheep.

Because you sissies refused to join me in a revolt that has teeth in it, Live365 will probably not capitulate to my demands. Accordingly, I will cancel my station, TalkWarrior.com, on Live365 by the end of this year.

For those of you who are interested, my show, "Live from Mt. Sinai," will continue to broadcast each week, and you can catch it at:

http://talkwarrior.com


"HE WHO GOES TO WAR SHOULD BE PREPARED TO DIE"

--Moshe Gai

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your a bit slow I deleted my station and told them to cancel the account way back when they deleted the only forum which allowed anti iraq war discussions.

However they seem unable to delete accounts so for anyone who wants a play.

Log in as

scotlandrocks
passw = 1234

Dickie said...

Alright!