Pages

Sunday, November 04, 2012

Find me a nice bridge in Hungary

Sopron, Hungary (below), a beautiful medieval town at the western edge of the Hungarian universe. If I could find a nice Hungarian town like this with a nice high bridge and a river, I could burn my passport, jump off the bridge, and nobody would know who the hell I was. They’d probably cremate my remains. Hopefully they’d bury my ashes in Hungary. Good fuck I wouldn’t want to be buried in the U.S.

I don’t want to jump into the Danube. I don’t want my body floating around with all those people to see. I’d rather that my body not be found. Suicide is humiliating. I want to discretely pass into infinity.

I’ve never been to Szeged. It has a river, maybe a nice bridge to jump off of.

I’m really tired of this blog and my asshole life. Maybe I’ll get bored later and write more.

GEDC1163

No comments: