Pages

Monday, August 15, 2005

TalkWarrior.com Productions Cancelled

Shawn,

After a year of beating my head against the wall with my Internet radio programs, and obtaining an embarrassingly small audience, barely larger than when I started, I've decided to cancel all ongoing productions, including "Live from Mt. Sinai" and "Awful Podcast Showcase."

I'm telling you this so you will know not to schedule any of my shows in the future at Upstart Radio America.

I appreciate all the support you provided me at Upstart Radio America, and I enjoyed the shows we did together.

Unfortunately, some things weren't meant to be. I will continue adding content to the website. Also, in the future, I might upload the audio for some stand-up comedy material I'm trying to work on, but I have no plans of producing any more regular shows.


Moshe

2 comments:

33_hertz said...

That's a shame, man. But I'm glad you're still keeping the website active.

All the best.:-)

Dickie said...

Thanks, Hertz. It's people like you who kept me going as long as I did.